Project Cost Management Workshop
- Introducing project management core concepts
- Gaining an understanding of cost management process best practices and how it intersects with the other knowledge areas
- Understanding the basics of estimation
- Gaining the ability to run best practices of T&T for budget determining
- Mastering on cost control and working with Earned value management
- Case Study: Presenting the project budget using graphs, spreadsheets and MS-Project.
Who Should Attend
- Project team members, Business analysts, marketing analysts and software developers whose involved in the project activities
- Experienced Project Managers who want to refresh their knowledge base
- People who are aiming to change careers towards project management
- Project team members looking to improve their project management literacy
Course language: Arabic, with English terms.
Or go back to the public training schedule here.