RFX Preparation Course for Project Teams and Managers
The RFx Preparation course is composed of two modules; each focusing on a different area within procurement management. This course provides the knowledge and expertise that procurement manager, project managers, and project team members need in order to succeed in their roles. It provides practical RFx experience that will help trainees gain mastery in RFx preparation.
Who Should attend?
- Project managers and project team members who want to gain an advanced knowledge in RFx preparation
- Managers and engineers who assist procurement managers in operations and projects
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who directly engage in RFx preparation
- Tendering and procurement specialists
What does the RFx Preparation course include?
This RFx Preparation course is a 2-day training that covers the principles you need in order to lead successful procurement management under the project management context, as per Project Management Institute® and international best practices.
This training course will cover the following objectives:
- Gaining an understanding of the critical areas of procurement management, and how it relates to other project management knowledge areas.
- PMI® procurement management processes
- Procurement management intersections with other knowledge areas
- Key tools and techniques (hands-on)
- Exploring different scenarios for business analysis, and how it is associated with procurement management.
- PMI® scope management processes
- Procuring scope management scenarios
- Requirements gathering techniques (hands-on)
- Choosing the appropriate procurement method (RFx), and how to select the right type of contract.
- RFx tools and their applications
- Contract types
- Contract selection
- Mastering the ability to run RFx process, evaluating vendors proposals, and making proper vendor selection.
- Using reference models in RFx creation
- Best practices on proposals evaluations
- Source selection methods
Duration: 2 days; July 1st, 2019.
Time: 08:00AM – 05:00PM, daily.
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Tripoli (including coffee and mini-lunch breaks).
Cost: 4,850 LYD 1,500 LYD
Or go back to the public training schedule here.